- Campaign Management
- Competitive Bidding
- Market Research
- Marketing Cost
- The top three SERP spots receive 46 percent of clicks (WordStream)
- More than 167 billion monthly searches are conducted on Google (Search Engine Land)
- PPC is a maintenance-free method of advertising.
- Paid search gives you additional information about your visitors.
- The conversion rate for PPC clicks is 1.5 times greater than that of organic search clicks (Moz).
- SEM allows you to reach local people online.
- Google gets more than 167 billion monthly searches (Search Engine Land)
- PPC does not require constant maintenance and attention
- Paid search allows better tracking
- PPC clicks convert at 1.5X the rate of organic search clicks (Moz)
- SEM allows you to target local communities online
Pay Per Click Advertising Agency
Depending on your goals, there are a variety of different types of pay per click advertising campaigns that may assist you in building your online presence and marketing your products to the appropriate audience. Our PPC advertising agency collaborates with your team to determine the most effective PPC ads for your sales funnel.
Google Shopping Ads
Gmail Sponsored Promotions (GSP)
Local Services Ads
PPC Management Provided
Social Advertising Projects
Successful PPC Remarketings
PPC Marketing Services
Keyword Research & Analysis
Paid Search Advertising
Landing Page Conversion Optimization
Social Media Advertising
Bing & Google Ads Management
Pay-per-click (PPC) is the term for pay-for-each click advertising. It’s a form of internet marketing that involves paying for web traffic. The advertiser pays a fee each time one of their advertisements is clicked on by a user. PPC advertising in search engines is the most common type. Many other platforms,
The expense of running a PPC ad campaign varies by location and audience. The following elements affect your PPC advertising’s cost: Your industry type, business type, and company size. These factors will have an impact on the price of your PPC ad campaign. The price of your ad spend may differ due to the strategy you’re using.
The ad format that works best for you is PPC (Pay-Per-Click), which allows you to build a budget and alter it as necessary. Most significantly, you may target your ideal audience right away, which is not feasible with conventional advertising or digital marketing campaigns. The data acquired from PPC campaigns gives you an improved understanding of your users.
Paid search advertisements that appear in search results are tailored to appeal to a certain audience and typically capture almost half of all page clicks. Paid ad traffic is more likely to purchase a product or service than organic web visitors since they have already decided to click on the ad. Your PPC advertisements are tailored for people who are looking for your type of business online